Saturday, June 15, 2024

Introvert insight:

... I also believe that introversion is my greatest strength.
I have such a strong inner life that I'm never bored and only occasionally lonely.
No matter what mayhem is happening around me, I know I can always turn inward.
- Susan Cain.

 

Introverts:
As long as we have our books, our imagination, and a slice of solitude, we're content.
- from The Irresistible Introvert, by Michaela Chung.

 

Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own.
- Henry Rollins.

 

I withdraw from people and places from time to time.
I need space from a world that is filled with millions of mouths that talk too much but never have anything to say.
- Kaitlin Foster.


No comments:

Post a Comment